How does an intake work ?
An intake form will be emailed to you prior to the first session. All information is treated confidentially. This must be completed in advance and e-mailed back before the first appointment. This is discussed during the first appointment and then a session is given during the first appointment.
How does a session look like?
The first session is therefore partly an intake, in which you are asked what motivated you to come here, what the complaints are and the desires and some background information that is needed for the treatment. In the second half we just get to work, so that you can experience how a session works.
At the end of this session, it is jointly decided whether it makes sense to continue. In the follow-up sessions it is agreed what will be researched and what you want to get out of these sessions for yourself.
In these sessions with you I work cognitive, emotional as well as with physical sensations.
After a number of sessions, you often experience more peace, more presence and liveliness, you gain more insight in how patterns work and you have more tools to deal with stress.
which complaints can be treated?
SE and NARM can work for anyone who has been in an overwhelming situation or has experienced sustained tension for an extended period of time.
This may include, but is not limited to, one of the following examples:
- Difficulties with: connection, expressing needs, trust, setting clear borders, love and sexuality
- Adults with a history of child abuse
- Sudden loss of a loved one
- (Car) accidents
- Injuries from an accident or a fall, eg Whiplash
- Dramatic, overwhelming life changes
- Surgical procedures
- War trauma and experiences during natural disasters
- Sadness - depression
- Consequences of eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder)
- PTSD - Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Witness and / or victim of violence
- Emotional neglect
- A feeling of hopelessness, giving up
are the treatments reimbursed?
When you have an additional insurance, the sessions can be reimbursed fully or partly depending where and how you are insured. Always check this with the insurance company you are with.
More info you can find at 'Prices and insurance'.
can i pay in terms?
Depending on income we can look together in how to pay in terms.